1. All the Tervis are mine.
2. The sewing room is mine, all mine.
3. So, so, so, many fewer socks to mate (this hasn’t mattered yet because it is not sock season but I am already celebrating.)
4. I feel guilty making a pot of coffee just for me.
5. When my husband is snoring there are so many beds from which to choose.
6. No one declares, “I’m going upstairs to read! TV is dumb!”
7. There may not be less dirt but there is so much less to pick up.
8. There are no 150 pound babies climbing up in my lap for a snuggle.
9. There is no reason to go to Target because there is no one to go with me.
10. Never Ever hearing about high school girl drama ever again.
11. Not hearing from your kids because they love their new lives so much they are happy and independent (mostly).
Virginia Walker on 11 Things (Good and Bad) about… Virginia Walker on 11 Things (Good and Bad) about… Jolie on the Dark Ages Tricia on Boobs Chris K on FirstBorn Goes To College